And onto next year, and more specifically next February and the annual NME Awards ceremony! It’s your chance to have a say about who gets a gong and who doesn’t. But not before some of the stars tell us who they tip.
News that Wu Lyf might have split up sent shockwaves through the NME offices last weekend. So we had to investigate to find out if the news was really true…
Being best mates with Grimes can’t do much harm when you’re looking to break out into the scene. Read all about new rising star Doldrums and his warped music.
The noise kings of Denmark bring their abrasive punk to these shores. Read the verdict. Also: live report from Crystal Castles.
Every year NME bring you a quality roster of star power ahead of the NME Awards and 2013 will be no different. The first shows in the line-up are published this week including Fidlar, Tribes and Metz.
Having left Girls behind him, Christopher Owens explains what he’s doing now and sheds more light on why everything had to end. Juicy.
- The Buzz featuring Scoundrel, MT, Deafkid, Pink Dollaz, The Zolas
- Green Day, Rachel Zeffira, Sa Cisco and Willy Mason’s album reviewed
- Tom Howard reviews the week’s singles
- Crystal Castles, Purity Ring, A*M*E and Hype Williams’ live shows reviewed
- On Repeat featuring Bo Ningen & Savages, Jai Paul and Suuns
NME.COM blogs contain the opinions of the individual writer and not necessarily those of NME magazine or NME.COM.